Our System is Comprised of 3 Devices
A supplemental energy system, designed to enhance your current evaporator and refrigeration system.
Our system defies what we consider conventional cooling and freezing wisdom with the ability to hold vast volumes of heat. By holding this heat it provides colder environments and reduced run times on refrigeration equipment. This equates to reduced power consumption, energy efficiency, lower utility bills and fewer carbon emissions. Going green makes ecological and environmental sense in today’s world.
- Saving on utility costs by reducing energy consumption
- Reduction of refrigeration equipment run-time
- Fewer defrost cycles
- Quicker chill and freeze times on all food products
- Reduction of bacteria growth on food products
- Maintains consistent, colder temperatures in coolers and freezers
- Extended hold times and proven survival ability during power outages
- Decreased wear and tear on motors and compressors
- Reduced repair and maintenance costs on equipment Compressors run cooler and more efficiently
Helps to correct your power factor. When the power factor is corrected, your demand is reduced.
The motors in your home or business are inefficient. When they turn on they call for more electricity than they need to run and when they run there is lost energy that you are billed for but that is completely wasted. Our device captures that excess and wasted energy and recycles it and then releases it back to your motors when needed.
This process causes your motors to use less electricity to run and therefore saves you money. It also causes your motors to run much cooler helping to reduce maintenance costs as well as extending the life expectancy of your motors.
Wires into any HVAC and Refrigeration system and uses a sophisticated algorithm to control the fan to maximize the efficiency of the heating/cooling/refrigeration system, therefore saving you money on your electrical bill.
The device attaches to the fan motor of your heating/cooling/refrigeration system. It determines how long the fan continues to run after the compressor motor cuts off and how much unused hot or cold air remains in your duct work and then extends the run time of your fan so that 100% of the hot or cold air created will be pushed out of the ducts and into the room.
By moving 100% of the hot or cold air created out of the ducts, your number of cycles per hour by your compressor motor will be reduced thus reducing your maintenance costs on your motors as well as extending the life expectancy of your motors and reducing the amount of electricity used by your motors.
What this means to you?
With our unit you can protect your whole operation from deadly surges. Anything powered through the circuit breaker panel is protected!
Has A Lifetime Warranty
- Saves 15% to 25% of your total electric bill
- Reduces the run time of compressors up to 70%
- Less electrical demand during peak hours
- Decreases maintenance costs
- Decreases wear and tear on refrigeration equipment
- Reduces humidity
- Decreases frost and moisture migration
- Maintains consistently lower temperatures
- Helps you with Board of Health regulatory compliance
- Food loss prevention in case of a power outage
- Improves your green company image −lowers your carbon footprint
- Increases time between defrost cycles – extends production hours for commercial operations
- Improves finished quality of your products and lowers risk of food contamination
- Pays for itself in savings – no monthly out of pocket expense with lease
- Surgical grade stainless steel tubes and end-caps
- Stainless Tubes FDA approved and safe for all food environments
- Tubes are 3” outside diameter and varying lengths depending on cooler/ freeze size
- No maintenance required
- No moving parts
- No electrical connections or utilities required for the Tubes
- 20-year manufacturer warranty on the E-Tubes
- 1 year manufacturer warranty on Honeywell temperature controller
- The Surge Arrester Has a Lifetime Warranty